Monday, October 24, 2011

life with piper.

I'm pretty much super attached with this little face. She's growing like a weed... gaining almost a pound a week! I wish I could make it stop. She can be the sweetest thing, so snuggly and loveable. Then. She can be the holy terror that pees on my couch, steals dryer sheets or socks, and snarls while stalking me from under the couch before she springs out to attack. Nevertheless, we're making good progress and I love her to death!

Here are a few pictures of us playing in the yard...






 i could kiss that nose all day long.

A few weeks ago my sister and I took piper to downtown Brighton to watch the homecoming parade. We're doing lots and lots of socializing. She LOVES people and isn't afraid of anything
... which is good and bad. 






The next day piper and I met my good friend jenna at Kensington Metropark for a little picnic and enjoy the indian summer we were having. It was absolutely gorgeous. We pulled 100 leaves out of piper's mouth, watched the sailboats, and even a seaplane!




Our not-so-picturesque, yet tasty, picnic. Again, I pulled a full chunk of cheese out of Piper's mouth... it never ends. We're working really hard on "leave it"


 taking in all the smells





It was the first time I'd ever been to Kensington. I highly recommend it, I'm definitely buying another year pass for 2012.


must be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment