Sunday, January 16, 2011

I finally said yes to a dress.

When I first got into all of the planning for our wedding I never thought that the dress would mean very much to me... it's just a dress, that you'll wear once, and spend too much money on. (whoa, I sound like my father)

Well yesterday I decided on a dress and it's been officially ordered. The whole experience was MUCH more fun and exciting than I ever expected. I made the choice with 3 generations of ladies in my family. My sister, my mom, and my grandmother. I couldn't have asked for a better way to do it.

As much as I want to post a picture of the dress, I decided not too. It will have to be a surprise. It may or may not be a Watters dress. They're definitely one of my favorite designers. Along with Paloma Blanca

But I do have to give props to the boutique that I found it at. I looked at a few different places and B. Ella Bridal in Northville was the best. The people, selection of dresses, the store itself... all awesome. I highly recommend it. I can barely wait to go back and have my first fitting once it comes in!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I'm so excited for you :) You could probably make a potato sack look stunning, so I have no doubts that you will look great in any of those dresses. I just checked out the link you posted and those dresses make me wish I was getting married. They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete