Sunday, January 9, 2011

8 months to go...

There's only a short 8 months until our big day! I'm starting to think I better get my butt in gear if I want to get all the details done that I'd like to. I know it's going to sneak up on me. Considering we'll be engaged for 20 months by the time the wedding comes; 8 months is nothin'!

Being a Graphic Designer for my profession, trying to settle on what to do for my save-the-dates and invites is near impossible. I'd like to send out save-the-dates real soon, so I need to figure it out quick. I was having a terrible time visioning how the 'look' of the wedding would all come together so I do what we often do at work - styleboard! Thought I'd share.
Wedding StyleBoard


Photo credit: all over the place.
1. love this style for invites 2. fabric flower style for centerpieces 3. Watters dress I'm leaning towards 4. Anthropologie letters - table number idea 5. Bridesmaid dresses 6. Mason jars for centerpieces 7. possible guest book idea 8. love hanging paper flowers 9. chalkboard seating chart 10. birdie cake toppers 11. Homemade BBQ sauce favors 12. Groomsmen look 13. BBQ style buffet 14. cute boutonnieres 15. wooden road signs 16. love this bouquet 17. burlap table runner 18. fun necklace inspiration for bridesmaids.

2 comments:

  1. loving your style board! it's all coming together nicely, beautiful details - let me know if there's anything i can help with from afar! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh where to start?!

    its all so lovely!

    my favs:
    i adore the invites- super neat.
    the guestbook idea is great! i know i never know what to write in those damn things. haha. and this leaves it simple.. yet.. if someone really wants to write something they could squeeze it in.
    and the burlap table runner is awesome. i'm in love with all things burlap!
    i'm planning on making one for the kitchen table.. but with ruffles =)

    ReplyDelete