Tuesday, May 29, 2012

ledbury drive on etsy

I have a small shop on etsy. Small as in there are only 2 items for sale these days. Which is okay with me, it's a fun hobby to have on the side. And with everything else keeping me busy these days I'm not ready for it to get much bigger. That is the hope though, I'd love to fill it up with lots of custom wedding and party details some day. Until then I've had fun making cake toppers and ring pillows. Below are some of my projects. (note to self: take better photos of my products)



anniversary cake topper: alan & misty
5 • 29 • 10


birthday cake topper: "make a wish elise!"


wedding cake topper: 
mr & mrs pye
12 • 5 • 12 (australian format, they were just married may 12th)


another shot of my original ring pillow


yellow ring pillow for a fellow michigander.

1 comment: