Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Wedding Part One: Before the Ceremony

I'm in love with these photos. I had no idea how much I would treasure having these. The day goes by so fast, and even though I made sure to take a few moments through out the day to take it all in, it's amazing how much I've already forgotten. Looking through all my photos and video helps me relive the day over and over and I love it. 

First, I have to give a huge thank you to my lovely photographer - Lauryn Goodvich.
She is so talented and I'm so happy that she was with us to capture our day. You can also find her over at her blog, laureality. She and I worked out a plan where she would take our photos for us, but I would edit them. She was nice enough to agree to it. Not that I don't trust her to edit photos - she's amazing, I'm telling you, it's just that on our tight budget I was having a hard time with the thought of paying anyone to retouch photos, when I knew that I could. Because Lauryn gave me a giant amount of photos, I have to break it up... 

So without further adieu, here are the "before" pictures. 



Barbecue sauce favors, Honey Whiskey & Root Beer. Made by a family friend. 



 I handmade all of our centerpieces: Mason jars and wine bottles filled with organza flowers, painted burlap table runners, and chalkboard painted table numbers. 


We made the bouquets and boutonnieres ourselves. 
Ordered the dahlias from a local flower wholesaler and the roses from costco! 


 


I made the just married banner with burlap, acrylic paint, and sewed together with ribbon. 
The N&E in the background were made by one of my lovely bridesmaids heather.


I made our ring pillow (which we forgot to give to our ring bearer - hah). 
Burlap, felt flower, and bakers twine. 


Fan program. Adorable canvas bag = wedding day emergency kit - again by the lovely miss heather.


Our invite framed by my bridesmaid chelsea, and the framed N&E was a gift from heather, again.




My flower girls checking out the cake. I made the bunting banner and cake topper clay birds.



Our arbor that will someday go in our garden (and hopefully renew our vows under)

No comments:

Post a Comment