Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chicago Wedding Shoot

Our good friends Erica and David invited us out to their place in Chicago for Halloween weekend! I'm so in love with Chicago, I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back.

Erica is from my hometown, which most would say is in the "country" of Michigan. David is a city boy, native to Chicago. The two of them are so perfect for each other. A modern day "Country Mouse and Town Mouse." They were married in June this year in Michigan, but because they live in Chicago they really were hoping to have some wedding photos taken in their lovely city where they're beginning life as husband and wife. So, while I was in town we did a fairly quick little photo shoot. It's probably one of my favorite shoots I've ever done! Enjoy.

























Congrats (again) Mr. & Mrs. Hoak! 



Next on my list: Post my next chapter and post my own wedding pics and video!
ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment