Monday, December 28, 2009

wrapping up 2009.

It's been forever since I've posted any projects. Mostly because my latest projects have been christmas presents. I didn't want friends and family peaking! So here are my latest projects, and a few Christmas photos!
chelsea's christmas present - acrylic on canvas
the ankeny family book - mom & dad's christmas present from Amanda and I, a collection of family photos from the beginning to present along with small blurbs and quotes that Amanda wrote.
emma & kayla (my flower girls) opening presents 12.19
new watch from grammy
this is where gus snuggled up while we unwrapped presents
I always love my grandmother's table setting - and Christmas dinner!
gus was totally pooped after the long day though.

1 comment:

  1. awww! i love the painting you did for chels! & the book looks awesome. you are so crafty :) i wish you could have seen the calendar i made for erik!

    ReplyDelete