Saturday, December 4, 2010

gingerbread night

My mom loves Christmas. I sat here for a moment trying to figure out a way to describe exactly how much she loves Christmas, but I just can't put it into words. For example; the day that 100.3 WNIC starts playing Christmas music on the radio might as well be a holiday to my mother. I love it. To add to all of the decorations, music, gifts, activities this year she decided we (me, mom, and my sister) were going to have gingerbread house night. I've never made a gingerbread house before... so I was excited.

She bought two kits (yea.. we cheated). 2 for the 3 of us... This is the sad part. My mom knows that I'm a perfectionist, who's particular about details no matter what it is. So she gets two - one for me, one for mom and amanda, so I wouldn't take it over! Of course it was a big joke. But I promise I'm not THAT bad! Anyways, here's the result. It was fun, I recommend it :)

the mess:
IMG_0205

IMG_0206

mine:
IMG_0214

IMG_0218

mom & amandas:
IMG_0215

IMG_0227

IMG_0229

IMG_0233

No comments:

Post a Comment