i'm lucky eric and i both agreed we wanted a long engagement. i'm a big planner and i like to do tons and tons of research. And i stew on decisions forever until i feel 100%. We have now been engaged for 4 months and i haven't even settled on a venue for the ceremony & reception. I have two big contenders but the pros and cons of each are way unbalanced.
it's been fun nonetheless! i think we have a few things pretty much settled...
1. outdoor ceremony / indoor reception
2. colors: robin's egg blue + coral
3. bridesmaids: amanda.heather.crystal.lindsay.chelsea
4. groomsmen: joe.willis.garrett.kaare.shane
5. music: John Fett Quartet + iPod playlists (cheap, but should be a blast)
I've really wanted to get engagement photos done, but they just haven't been in the budget lately. I need to find someone that is willing to help me out with the price, or maybe do some type of trade.
It's so nice out now... hopefully we can do them soon!
*pictures are all from theknot.com & various blogs*